|Image Credits: WikiMedia, ClipArtCottage|
Emitted and absorbed
obvious and mysterious,
create more questions.
in evening air
City lights glow
clusters and scatters
Particles float on
Light is bent,
W Grieve 2014
This poem came from a search at first on light, then sunrises and finally stars.
WALT: To write a poem that communicates creatively my thoughts.
- The words we pick fit together
- The ideas work together line by line
- To use punctuation to enhance the meaning and help the reader.
- I have added my own thoughts to put in my voice.
- To credit the sources that I used.